We Live to Care
Advanced cancer care you can trust.
At any moment a cancer diagnosis will touch someone we know or love.
At Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta, world-class cancer care is patient-focused, provided by highly respected specialists in a convenient and accessible environment.
The best cancer care requires highly skilled and compassionate providers who understand the complexity of your needs.
Our multi-disciplinary clinical team is committed to developing an individualized care approach that meets each patient’s unique needs and diagnosis.
To do this, we rely on the same whole person healing approach – mind, body and spirit - that has made Loma Linda University Health a world-renowned name for over a century.
Your Care Team
Our cancer program provides patients with complete support from a variety of clinical experts:
- Medical Oncologists
What Is a Tumor Board?
A tumor board is an approach to treatment that brings together experts in many specialties who meet to review and talk about a patient's medical issue and treatment choices.
Cancer Conditions We Treat:
- Skin (Melanoma)
- Da Vinci – Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Intravesicle Therapy for Bladder Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 3-D Breast Mammography
- PET & CT Scan
- Bone Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology
Women’s Diagnostic Services
- 3-Dimensional Mammography
- Breast needle localization procedures
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy injection (SLNB)
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided breast biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- DEXA studies (bone density)
- MRI breast studies
- MRI guided breast biopsy with dynaCAD and breast coil by Invivo
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- CT Scanning and Simulation
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Respiratory Gating
Interventional Radiology Services
- Port-a-cath placements
- Drain placement (Pleur X, Accordion, etc)
- PICC line placement
- Cancer patient resources – English and Spanish
- Outpatient palliative care by referral
- Genetic testing and counseling by referral
- Hospice services by referral
Coping with Cancer Support Group
Our free monthly support group is for anyone currently going through cancer treatment and their loved ones and caregivers.
When: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Where: Temecula Room, Suite 210 - Professional Office Building next to the hospital 28078 Baxter Road, Murrieta CA 92563
Time: 6-7 p.m.