Our Volunteers provide comfort, support and cheer to our patients, their visitors and our employees.
Areas where volunteers assist include:
- Guest Services
- Emergency Department
- Gift Shop
- Surgery Waiting Room
- Reading Cart
- Hospital Navigation for Guests
- Administrative support for clinical and non-clinical departments
- Special Events
- Much More!
- Volunteers must be 16 years old.
- Volunteers submit a application packet.
- Volunteers must commit to 100 hours of service in 12 months
- Volunteers participate in orientation and compliance training
Becoming A Volunteer
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are determined to make our hospital the very best facility possible and who feel passionate about ‘giving back’ to their community. At LLUMC--Murrieta, we welcome interested and enthusiastic people of all backgrounds to volunteer. You will become our hospital’s Ambassadors of our Mission, Vision and Values to the community by helping us to provide the ‘little extras & TLC’ necessary in our effort ‘To Make Man Whole’.
To join our team of talented volunteers please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.