Relief and solutions for those who suffer from spinal injuries caused by nerve injury, strained muscles, damaged joints and other causes.
As the first and only provider of life-saving heart care procedures, our comprehensive cardiac program improves and saves lives.
Experienced caring professionals and the latest in imaging technology give women test results you can trust.
What To Expect
Designated family members or friends of our patients are allowed to spend the night in their loved ones room. We provide a sleeper unit, private restroom and bedding.
Mission Centered Staff
We believe providing healthcare services is a sacred calling. Our physicians & employees choose to be here because they have a passion for providing whole-person care.
We believe that quiet and natural beauty can help our patients and their loved ones navigate their hospital experience. Our hospital is full of natural light, comfortable private patient rooms and waiting areas.
Nutritious food is a key part of a healthy lifestyle. Café Padrino, our vegetarian café, offers fresh, vibrant and nourishing meals to our employees and visitors. Each patient is entitled to consultations with our friendly dietitians!
Loma Linda University Health News
- Ophthalmologists travel to Fijian village, performing 137 surgeries in six days
- VIDEO: Southern California law enforcement lands at Children’s Hospital
- School of Medicine alumnus Brayley is physician for NBA’s Sacramento Kings
- Seeds of Hope event provides hope for individuals struggling with mental health
- Annual Wil Alexander Wholeness Series begins October 24
Tue, 07/24/2018 - 13:39
Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) – Murrieta is pleased to introduce its new OB Hospit...
Thu, 07/12/2018 - 16:27
Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) ...