Relief and solutions for those who suffer from spinal injuries caused by nerve injury, strained muscles, damaged joints and other causes.
As the first and only provider of life-saving heart care procedures, our comprehensive cardiac program improves and saves lives.
Experienced caring professionals and the latest in imaging technology give women test results you can trust.
What To Expect
Designated family members or friends of our patients are allowed to spend the night in their loved ones room. We provide a sleeper unit, private restroom and bedding.
Mission Centered Staff
We believe providing healthcare services is a sacred calling. Our physicians & employees choose to be here because they have a passion for providing whole-person care.
We believe that quiet and natural beauty can help our patients and their loved ones navigate their hospital experience. Our hospital is full of natural light, comfortable private patient rooms and waiting areas.
Nutritious food is a key part of a healthy lifestyle. Café Padrino, our vegetarian café, offers fresh, vibrant and nourishing meals to our employees and visitors. Each patient is entitled to consultations with our friendly dietitians!
Loma Linda University Health News
- Riverside Guild’s Jazz in the Garden event raises more than $35,000 for LLU Children’s Hospital
- The difference one school year makes — a student’s experience at San Manuel Gateway College
- Becker's Hospital Review names Trevor Wright as a great leader in healthcare
- Over 500 run Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center 5K to support mental health awareness
- Community businesses and organizations come together for Luke’s Pride Spring Community Day at LLU Children’s Hospital
Thu, 09/21/2017 - 10:41
LLUMC-Murrieta's Administrator, Peter Baker, J.D., recently sat down with Dwight Cromie of California CEO Magazine, to discuss the growth in demand for healthcare services in Southwest Riverside County.
Wed, 09/28/2016 - 09:22
By Susan Onuma
It was a day commemorated wit...